Last Updated: Wednesday, 29 March 2017 13:39
Chief Steward: Peter Adams (46981228)
Steward: Dale Macdonald
Entry Fee: $2.00
Prize Money: 1st $6, 2nd $4
Crows Nest Showgrounds are now a clean area. For further information please contact Senior Vice President Selwyn Stark on 46984953.
Conditions of Entry:
- Judging to commence at 8.30am on Saturday 13th May 2017.
- All stud beef cattle to be led.
- Open to all registered breeds.
- Cattle will be judged in 3 sections – British, European, Tropical.
- Please state section and NLIS number on entry form.
- Entries close on 6th May 2017.
- Age to be taken as at 6th May, 2017
- Cattle must comply with DPI movement regulations. Please note Crows Nest showgrounds is in a CATTLE TICK FREE ZONE.
- All electrical items/leads must be checked before entering the showgrounds.
- Please supply own bedding/straw.
Full details are available in this PDF file: Cattle 2017
PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, which can be downloaded free from Adobe (opens in new window).